Updated 12th Jun 2017
Students require identity cards at airports. We will issue identity cards on request.
Please send e-mail
with following (in the order as below)
In the Subject line say: Identity Card for First Name_Surname
(We will be forwarding your mail to the printer. Do not write anything else in the mail. Just the information below)
1. Class: ____ (Don't write in ROMAN - eg IV. Write a regular number '4'- ARABIC)
2. Division: ____
3. Admission No: __________
4. Adhaar No: __________ ________ _________
(4 digits) (4 digits) (4 digits)
5. Name: __________________ __________________
(First Name) (Surname )
6. Address Line 1: _______________________________________________
7. Address Line 2: _______________________________________________
8. Address Line 3: _______________________________________________
9. Contact No: ______________________/ ________________________ (Up to 2 numbers)
10. Date of Birth: _________________
11. Blood Group: _____
Please attach a picture of the student IN SCHOOL UNIFORM (Green Shirt) as .JPG file attached to your e-mail.
Name of the .JPG file should be the name of the child: First Name_Surname.
Please send a good quality picture - between 200 KB and 1 MB (Don't take a picture of a picture)
We will not print the card if this is not correct (to avoid confusion and errors)
PAYMENT: Please pay Rs.50 towards cost of card and plastic pouch with strap. The money can be paid in the school at the time of collecting the card from school.